How to Cater Your Party With Fast Food
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Planning a party doesn’t necessarily come naturally to everyone. There are hosts that can map out entire spreadsheets of planning details, making sure that everything down to the napkins is laundered and ready to go come the day of a party. But then there are those who don't know where to start when planning a party. While we at The Daily Meal love you type-A party people, we totally understand that for the type-B folks, inspiration comes at a more lax pace. And for those who have little interest in stressing about the details but want to throw a party like Martha Stewart, they may be surprised to learn that they can get help from their local fast-food chains.
Aside from cheap dinner options and dollar menu items, fast-food joints often offer a variety of catering options to make a party go more smoothly. Their services feature a variety of fun and surprising options, like fruit trays (Chick-fil-A) and cheese and meat trays (Subway), that you can actually dress up to make it look like you spent hours slaving away at crafting the perfect party menu — don't worry, we won't tell.
We came up with seven creative ways to dress up purchases like Quiznos lunch boxes and Boston Market hot foods to make them festive for your party and functional for your guests. So if you are planning a last-minute get-together or would rather use the time to mingle with your guests, check out these tips to help you fast track your party with fast food!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts