Here's a New Trailer for 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi'
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
This documentary about renowned 85-year-old sushi chef Jiro Ono debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival last spring, and while the teaser just shared a glimpse of glistening sushi and fish markets, the newly released trailer has so much more. Watch below to see the only sushi chef to earn three Michelin stars (for his Tokyo restaurant Sukiyabashi Jiro) and also meet Jiro's son, who is bound to take over the legacy.
Jiro Dreams of Sushi will be released March 9, 2012.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts