Here's a New Trailer for 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi'
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
This documentary about renowned 85-year-old sushi chef Jiro Ono debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival last spring, and while the teaser just shared a glimpse of glistening sushi and fish markets, the newly released trailer has so much more. Watch below to see the only sushi chef to earn three Michelin stars (for his Tokyo restaurant Sukiyabashi Jiro) and also meet Jiro's son, who is bound to take over the legacy.
Jiro Dreams of Sushi will be released March 9, 2012.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts