- St. Peter: Patron of Fishermen
Here's a Genius Way to Reheat Pizza
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
- Earthy, Rich, and Bold: 11 Recipes That Will Make You Fall In Love with Coffee in a Whole New Way
- These Are the First 5 Recipes You Need to Teach Your Kids
Few things are better than cold pizza for breakfast (or am I the only one?), but for all you pizza reheaters out there, here's an easy way to reheat the pizza in a hot second while keeping the crust crispy.
The steps: Take your pizza, place it on a dry, large skillet on medium heat, and loosely cover it with aluminum foil and cook for about five minutes. It's quick, simple, and trending on reddit. So go ahead, reheat your pizza. Nobody's judging you.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts