Here Is a White Castle Wedding
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Ever since we ran across the story featuring a couple who got married in Starbucks, we've been waiting for more fast-food marriages. Although this wedding footage was uploaded in 2009, and it's not the only wedding to take place at a White Castle, the YouTube video was recently revived by BuzzFeed.
Watch a happy couple tie the knot in a Louisville White Castle on Valentine's Day, with the bride recounting memories of her parents' Valentine's Day dates. "My parents' first date was at White Castle, you know, that's where it all started," the bride says.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts