- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Here Is a White Castle Wedding
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Ever since we ran across the story featuring a couple who got married in Starbucks, we've been waiting for more fast-food marriages. Although this wedding footage was uploaded in 2009, and it's not the only wedding to take place at a White Castle, the YouTube video was recently revived by BuzzFeed.
Watch a happy couple tie the knot in a Louisville White Castle on Valentine's Day, with the bride recounting memories of her parents' Valentine's Day dates. "My parents' first date was at White Castle, you know, that's where it all started," the bride says.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts