Here Is the Trailer to David Chang and Anthony Bourdain's PBS Show
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Top Chefs Review — and Rate — America's Food Critics
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
Anthony Bourdain is just all over the place these days, even if he's not on-screen. The food personality has produced The Mind of the Chef, a new show on PBS. The first season's protagonist? David Chang of the Momofuku empire.
Bourdain's role? Producer and narrator. The team goes to Copenhagen, Japan, Kentucky, and Montreal, to name a few places, as Chang eats a lot of noodles and cooks up some delicious dishes. Also, he meets up with Aziz Ansari, Harold McGee, Ferran Adrià, René Redzepi, Wylie Dufresne, and more. How can we get in on this party? Also, where is James Murphy?
Bourdain promises that this show "feeds both the gut and the mind," so you can learn what inspires Chang and how he makes those insane pork buns and ramen. Watch the trailer below; the show premieres Nov. 9 on PBS. (Just another reason not to cut PBS and Big Bird, yes?)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts