Here Is Paula Deen's Blooper Video
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
OK, so this isn't really a full gag reel à la Sandra Lee and real movies, but the New York Post got their hands on a somewhat naughty (mildly NSFW) blooper reel of Paula Deen getting super comfy with a chocolate eclair and saying all sorts of bad words.
Apparently, the outtakes were given to the promoters of Celebrity Chefs Tour, an event that Deen was supposed to make an appearance at. The outtakes were meant to introduce her to the crowd, but the clip was pulled because it was deemed too raunchy.
Then there's a whole bunch of talk about Deen pulling out of the event and suing the company, saying they gave her a bounced check; the tour then counter-sued Deen for breach of contract, and now this video is leaked, except plenty of words are bleeped out and few are left in. There are scenes where Deen says, "My a** ain't pretty no more," makes reference to food smelling like a "stinky coochie," and pulls what looks like some Magic Mike floor-humping moves (in, like, a one-second shot). Watch below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts