7 Healthy Kids’ Drinks
Recipe of the day
- Despite the Ongoing Drought, Starbucks Is Bottling Precious California Spring Water
- Amid Severe Drought, California Governor Recommends Water Wasters Face $10,000 Fines
- Frappuccino Happy Hour Returns to Starbucks on May 1
- The FDA Asks Water Bottling Companies to Quit Putting So Much Fluoride in the Water
- Diet Pepsi Ditches Chemical-Tasting Aspartame, Replaces it with a Different Artificial Sweetener
Making sure kids are getting enough vitamins and nutrients is so important for building healthy bodies and active minds. But for a parent whose children are picky eaters, it can be challenging to make sure they’re getting all of their essential vitamins and nutrients every day.
For this reason, many drinks are formulated to help parents meet their kids' daily nutrition requirements. These beverages can contain protein, vitamins, and other nutrients to ensure that kids can be active while growing strong and healthy.
As a parent, it’s important to be on the lookout for drinks containing these essential nutrients that will help a child grow strong, but it's also vital to be on the lookout for drinks containing added sugars, artificial ingredients, and other ingredients that can be harmful to kids’ health.
Since some drink options are healthier than others, a good parent should know which ones are the healthier options as well as what’s in them. Drinks such as TruMoo Chocolate Milk, Honest Kids Organic Juice, and PediaSure contain a healthy dose of daily vitamins, while drinks such as Horizon Organic Milk and Froose use all-natural and organic ingredients. Here are some healthy options for milk- and juice-based drinks for your kids.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts