- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
7 Healthy Kids’ Drinks
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Wealthy Americans with College Degrees Drink More Than Other Americans, Poll Finds
- Study Says to Drink Beet Juice After a Workout to Stimulate Blood Flow
- The 1 Drinking Game Every College Student Should know
- Lawsuit Filed Against Blue Diamond Says Almond Milk Is Not Primarily Made with Almonds
- Scientists Are Developing a 3-D-Printed ‘Smart Cap’ That Can Tell When Food Is Spoiled
Making sure kids are getting enough vitamins and nutrients is so important for building healthy bodies and active minds. But for a parent whose children are picky eaters, it can be challenging to make sure they’re getting all of their essential vitamins and nutrients every day.
For this reason, many drinks are formulated to help parents meet their kids' daily nutrition requirements. These beverages can contain protein, vitamins, and other nutrients to ensure that kids can be active while growing strong and healthy.
As a parent, it’s important to be on the lookout for drinks containing these essential nutrients that will help a child grow strong, but it's also vital to be on the lookout for drinks containing added sugars, artificial ingredients, and other ingredients that can be harmful to kids’ health.
Since some drink options are healthier than others, a good parent should know which ones are the healthier options as well as what’s in them. Drinks such as TruMoo Chocolate Milk, Honest Kids Organic Juice, and PediaSure contain a healthy dose of daily vitamins, while drinks such as Horizon Organic Milk and Froose use all-natural and organic ingredients. Here are some healthy options for milk- and juice-based drinks for your kids.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts