Healthy Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Daily Value: 10%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||63µg||16%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
A fabulous dessert, with no added oil or refined sugar, that's packed with flavor! Serve with berries.
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted, soaked in water for a few hours, and drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Berries, for serving
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed. Transfer to a bowl or individual serving bowls and chill in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
Recipe DetailsServings: 6
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).