- Moldy Cheese Day
Gwyneth Paltrow's Potential London Restaurant Plans
Recipe of the day
- 10 Foods for Healthy Hair
- How to Host a Hot Chocolate Social
- Fox Is Cooking Up a ‘Soul Food’ Sequel with the Original Cast
- A Cartoon About Food Trucks Will Soon Be a Reality, Thanks to Margaret Cho and a Director of 'The Simpsons'
- There’s Now a Dating App for Bacon-Lovers Called Sizzl, Thanks to Oscar Meyer
People magazine's Most Beautiful Woman in the World apparently won't disappear from the food world anytime soon. Rumor has it in gossip sites that the actress is considering opening a restaurant in London.
"I would make a Californian pop-up restaurant in London with all the healthy salads from the book and tuna burgers, salmon burgers, and tacos," the Iron Man 3 star reportedly said.
Of course, past rumors have whispered that Paltrow was in talks to open a restaurant with close friend Mario Batali in Los Angeles, but no plans have been confirmed yet. A Californian pop-up, however, doesn't seem to be Batali's speed.
Paltrow, who just released her second cookbook It's All Good, also admitted that plenty of recipes were inspired by boyfriend Chris Martin (otherwise known as the Coldplay frontman). "He was focused on eating well to prepare for the tour, so I started developing these recipes. Nothing processed and nothing toxic, but still delicious. And that's how the book came about. It came out of a need in a very organic way," she said.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts