- Fried Chicken Day
Guess That Food Product
Thinkstock/iStockCan you guess what's in a strawberry Pop Tart?
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Oreo Releases a New Product, and It’s Not a Crazy Flavor: Introducing Oreo Thins
- Mysterious American Orders One Million Doughnuts From France
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
Let’s face it — it’s easy to assume that you know exactly what’s in the breakfast cereal you eat every morning, but would you be able to recognize the product based on its ingredients alone? How about your favorite classic candy bar?
Think you can distinguish the differences between Pepsi and Coca-Cola? It may be easy to tell which cola is which in a blind taste-test, but when faced with the lengthy list of ingredients things might not be so easy.
All of the products in this collection are iconic and they are all brand names; we’re not trying to stump you here. Consider this to be the ultimate challenge for product junkies with a love of food.
Think we missed one of your favorite items? Leave a comment below with your tips.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts