Guess That Food Product
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Taco Bell Might Be Coming Out With Hot Sauce Chips
- Ben & Jerry’s Are Open to Making Marijuana Ice Cream
- Häagen-Dazs Teams Up with Six Artisans Around the Country for Latest Ice Cream Collection
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Wonder Bread
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
Let’s face it — it’s easy to assume that you know exactly what’s in the breakfast cereal you eat every morning, but would you be able to recognize the product based on its ingredients alone? How about your favorite classic candy bar?
Think you can distinguish the differences between Pepsi and Coca-Cola? It may be easy to tell which cola is which in a blind taste-test, but when faced with the lengthy list of ingredients things might not be so easy.
All of the products in this collection are iconic and they are all brand names; we’re not trying to stump you here. Consider this to be the ultimate challenge for product junkies with a love of food.
Think we missed one of your favorite items? Leave a comment below with your tips.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts