Guess That Food Product
Recipe of the day
- You Can Now Buy a Ben & Jerry’s Burrito and All Is Right with the World
- Endangered Species Fair Trade, Vegan Chocolate Releases Chocolate Spreads
- Kind Bars Don’t Deserve ‘Healthy’ Label, FDA Says
- The New Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Flavor Makes Us Crave Breakfast
- You Can Now Get Auntie Anne’s Pretzels in Your Grocery Store
Let’s face it — it’s easy to assume that you know exactly what’s in the breakfast cereal you eat every morning, but would you be able to recognize the product based on its ingredients alone? How about your favorite classic candy bar?
Think you can distinguish the differences between Pepsi and Coca-Cola? It may be easy to tell which cola is which in a blind taste-test, but when faced with the lengthy list of ingredients things might not be so easy.
All of the products in this collection are iconic and they are all brand names; we’re not trying to stump you here. Consider this to be the ultimate challenge for product junkies with a love of food.
Think we missed one of your favorite items? Leave a comment below with your tips.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts