- 1 1/2 avocados, skinned and pitted
- 1 Ounce pico de gallo
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1 Teaspoon habanero paste
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Ounces medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 small orange, sliced
Nothing could be easier (or spicier) than this delicious Yucatán-style guacamole from acclaimed chef Richard Sandoval of the La Sandia Restaurants, with locations in Denver, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a Molcajete glass and muddle the ingredients together. Fill a large bowl with the shrimp and orange slices. Add the muddled ingredients to the bowl and serve immediately.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts