Grilling Ideas for Your Beach Holiday
Today on The Daily Meal
- Edible Gifts for Everyone on Your Holiday List
- Kaanapali Beach Resort: Which Hotel to Choose for Your Hawaiian Vacation
- Koral Activewear Can Help You Bare Your Bikini-Ready Bod Just In Time For Beach Season
- 5 Foods to Get Your Beach Body Ready For Summer
- Soak in Your Own Private Infinity Pool at Petasos Beach Resort & Spa in Mykonos
Seaside vacations are one of the best things about summer — sun, sea, surf and the delicious seafood. Summer food at the beach can be tasty and fun, especially if you’re grilling your food which can be a fun activity for everyone to join in with. Here are some great grilling ideas for creating wonderful barbecued feasts on the beach this summer:
1. Pick the right Grill
There are so many barbecue options available these days, from charcoal to gas, so pick one that easy to use and best fits the type of food your want to grill. And what if you like that smoky taste to your grilled food? Consider choosing a grill that allows you to add wood pieces that will infuse you BBQ food with a great smoky flavor.
2. Spice up your grilled food
Grilling already brings out great flavor in your food but consider amplifying the tastes by adding extra spice to your grilled food, like sprinkling ground chili peppers on top of your vegetables before tossing them on the BBQ.
3. Think of interesting foods to grill
We all love barbecue chicken or ribs, but what about BBQ fajitas? Tossing wraps, rolls or Mediterranean dishes like halloumi cheese on the grill makes for inventive and fun beach food.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts