Go Green: Recycle Christmas Cards Into Holiday Décor
Today on The Daily Meal
- People Actually Built These Amazing Gingerbread Houses
- How To Host The Perfect Gingerbread House Competition
- Amazon Offers Easy Way To Donate While Finding The Best Cyber Monday Deal
- 6 Interesting Facts about Anthony Bourdain
- Major Fast-Food Workers’ Wage Strike Across 150 US Cities Planned for December 4
As the holidays get closer, your mailbox overflows with Christmas cards full of good spirit and cheer — but this year when it’s time to pack up the decorations and take down the tree, save your stash of holiday cards for a few post-Christmas DIY crafts.
Make an ornament for the tree, a variety of gift tags, or a bookmark for the kids. Recycling while crafting? Sounds pretty good to us!
Repurpose your holiday cards this year with these simple and fun DIYs.
More from Elizabeth DePaul:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts