- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Get Excited: Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Perfected Kombucha Beer, the ‘Healthy Alcohol’ Will Soon Hit the Mass Market
- Brooklyn Artist Sues Starbucks for Alleged Copyright Infringement
- La Colombe Creates First-Ever Latte on Tap
- Starbucks Has Lined Up 6 New Frappuccino Flavors, Including Cotton Candy and Cupcake
- Starbucks Has Taken the Classic Cappuccino Off the Menu at Many Locations
Now we know where all that syrup for Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes was disappearing to: it's going in an ice cream.
Starbucks will introduce the Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream in stores Nov. 1, according to sources. The limited-edition ice cream is much like the drink itself: coffee ice cream swirled with pumpkin ice cream, just dying to be made into a milkshake or paired with pie. The coffee chain already sells its Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Java Chip Frappuccino, Signature Hot Chocolate, and other Starbucks-inspired ice creams in stores.
The flavor, sold in pints for $3.99, will only be available until February 2013, but at least our pumpkin spice latte cravings can be held over a bit longer.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts