Get Excited: Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Plans to Open in Ferguson, Mo. Following #RaceTogether Campaign
- Starbucks Is Introducing a S’mores Frappuccino on April 28
- All Those Single-Serve Coffee Pods Are Hurting Coffee Farmers
- America’s 50 Best Coffee Shops
- Expanded Starbucks College Plan Offers Full Tuition at Arizona State University for All Employees
Now we know where all that syrup for Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes was disappearing to: it's going in an ice cream.
Starbucks will introduce the Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream in stores Nov. 1, according to sources. The limited-edition ice cream is much like the drink itself: coffee ice cream swirled with pumpkin ice cream, just dying to be made into a milkshake or paired with pie. The coffee chain already sells its Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Java Chip Frappuccino, Signature Hot Chocolate, and other Starbucks-inspired ice creams in stores.
The flavor, sold in pints for $3.99, will only be available until February 2013, but at least our pumpkin spice latte cravings can be held over a bit longer.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts