- Moldy Cheese Day
Get Excited: Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
Recipe of the day
- This Is How Much Money You're Spending on Starbucks Each Month
- 10 Ways Coffee Can Save Your Life
- George Clooney Helps South Sudan Rebuild From Decades of War with Investment in Country’s Coffee
- Peet’s Coffee and Tea Buys Out Stumptown Coffee Roasters
- Microsoft’s Offices Have a Widespread ‘Orphaned Milk Carton’ Problem
Now we know where all that syrup for Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes was disappearing to: it's going in an ice cream.
Starbucks will introduce the Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream in stores Nov. 1, according to sources. The limited-edition ice cream is much like the drink itself: coffee ice cream swirled with pumpkin ice cream, just dying to be made into a milkshake or paired with pie. The coffee chain already sells its Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Java Chip Frappuccino, Signature Hot Chocolate, and other Starbucks-inspired ice creams in stores.
The flavor, sold in pints for $3.99, will only be available until February 2013, but at least our pumpkin spice latte cravings can be held over a bit longer.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts