Get Excited: Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Celebrates 20 Years of the Frappuccino with Limited-Edition Birthday Cake Flavor
- Steven Smith, Founder of Stash and Tazo Tea Companies, Has Died
- Peet’s Offers New Blended Iced Coffee Made From Fresh Coffee
- Starbucks Baristas Will Stop Writing ‘Race Together’ on Cups
- Buy Coffee With Poems on World Poetry Day
Now we know where all that syrup for Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes was disappearing to: it's going in an ice cream.
Starbucks will introduce the Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream in stores Nov. 1, according to sources. The limited-edition ice cream is much like the drink itself: coffee ice cream swirled with pumpkin ice cream, just dying to be made into a milkshake or paired with pie. The coffee chain already sells its Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Java Chip Frappuccino, Signature Hot Chocolate, and other Starbucks-inspired ice creams in stores.
The flavor, sold in pints for $3.99, will only be available until February 2013, but at least our pumpkin spice latte cravings can be held over a bit longer.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts