Get Excited: Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
Now we know where all that syrup for Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes was disappearing to: it's going in an ice cream.
Starbucks will introduce the Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream in stores Nov. 1, according to sources. The limited-edition ice cream is much like the drink itself: coffee ice cream swirled with pumpkin ice cream, just dying to be made into a milkshake or paired with pie. The coffee chain already sells its Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Java Chip Frappuccino, Signature Hot Chocolate, and other Starbucks-inspired ice creams in stores.
The flavor, sold in pints for $3.99, will only be available until February 2013, but at least our pumpkin spice latte cravings can be held over a bit longer.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts