Foursquare Adds 8 Foodie Cities Badges
Recipe of the day
- Modern GC Marketplace Opens on Los Angeles’ Cahuenga Boulevard
- The Edge Steakhouse Provides a Feast for the Eyes and the Palate at the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- Classic Steakhouse The Palm Relocates to Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air Offer Romantic Valentine’s Day Packages
- Los Angeles Food News in February
If you're heading abroad, better start downloading Foursquare fast. The geo-social app has added eight more city badges to its long list, making your summer travels a lot more adventurous.
The newest cities on the list: Rio de Janeiro, Bangkok, Jakarta, Doha, Santiago, Mexico City, and two U.S. destinations, St. Paul and Minneapolis. Check into five of the recommended hot spots listed under each city, and boom — you've got your badge. (How many does it take to become a mayor, we wonder?)
Jaunted has some secret information how to unlock the badges, but after exploring each list, we know what bars and restaurants we'd want to check into while traveling. How about Vertigo in Bangkok, Hacienda de los Morales in Mexico City, and Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream Cafe in Minneapolis? Have fun checking in this summer and dig in.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts