- California Wine Month begins
Foursquare Adds 8 Foodie Cities Badges
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- This Restaurant Made a Trump Burger to Celebrate the UK’s National Burger Day
- Which Mayonnaise-Heavy Condiment is Called ‘American Sauce’ in Germany?
- This Pastrami Ice Cream Sandwich Turns the New York Deli Staple on Its Head
- 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2015
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds: Why Brooklyn is Their Home
If you're heading abroad, better start downloading Foursquare fast. The geo-social app has added eight more city badges to its long list, making your summer travels a lot more adventurous.
The newest cities on the list: Rio de Janeiro, Bangkok, Jakarta, Doha, Santiago, Mexico City, and two U.S. destinations, St. Paul and Minneapolis. Check into five of the recommended hot spots listed under each city, and boom — you've got your badge. (How many does it take to become a mayor, we wonder?)
Jaunted has some secret information how to unlock the badges, but after exploring each list, we know what bars and restaurants we'd want to check into while traveling. How about Vertigo in Bangkok, Hacienda de los Morales in Mexico City, and Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream Cafe in Minneapolis? Have fun checking in this summer and dig in.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts