Foursquare Adds 8 Foodie Cities Badges
Recipe of the day
- This New Art Exhibit Allows You to Taste the Paintings
- Marco Pierre White Opens Revamped, Affordable Restaurant Inside Threadneedles Hotel in London
- What New York City Food Are You, Based on Your Astrological Sign?
- Study Says Travelers Would Rather Give Up Sex Than Coffee
- Things You Should Never Be Able to Buy in a Vending Machine
If you're heading abroad, better start downloading Foursquare fast. The geo-social app has added eight more city badges to its long list, making your summer travels a lot more adventurous.
The newest cities on the list: Rio de Janeiro, Bangkok, Jakarta, Doha, Santiago, Mexico City, and two U.S. destinations, St. Paul and Minneapolis. Check into five of the recommended hot spots listed under each city, and boom — you've got your badge. (How many does it take to become a mayor, we wonder?)
Jaunted has some secret information how to unlock the badges, but after exploring each list, we know what bars and restaurants we'd want to check into while traveling. How about Vertigo in Bangkok, Hacienda de los Morales in Mexico City, and Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream Cafe in Minneapolis? Have fun checking in this summer and dig in.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts