Food52 Launches E-Commerce Site Provisions
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Taco Bell Might Be Coming Out With Hot Sauce Chips
- Ben & Jerry’s Are Open to Making Marijuana Ice Cream
- Häagen-Dazs Teams Up with Six Artisans Around the Country for Latest Ice Cream Collection
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Wonder Bread
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
Named "Provisions," the site combines recipes, photos that make your life look depressing, and products that you need to buy to be living that wonderful, sun-filled life right now. The products are available individualls, and they're also grouped in kits or packages that work with a specific theme. So there's a jamming collection, a collection for making lemonade, and a collection for all the pretty bar things you'll need.
Food52's CEO Amanda Hesser says the original Food52 site will refer readers to Provisions, while Provisions will use Food52 recipes. "We think of them as siblings that get along really well," Hesser told Fast Company. Rare relationships, that one, but commerce-and-editorial partnerships are fairly common. Head on over to Provisions to check out salt plates, vintage spoons, and plenty of Mason jars.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts