Food52 Launches E-Commerce Site Provisions
Recipe of the day
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
- Man Sues Blue Bell for Listeria-Contaminated Product That Allegedly Caused ‘Profound Brain Damage’
- New Magical Millennial Tic Tacs Change Flavor in Your Mouth
Named "Provisions," the site combines recipes, photos that make your life look depressing, and products that you need to buy to be living that wonderful, sun-filled life right now. The products are available individualls, and they're also grouped in kits or packages that work with a specific theme. So there's a jamming collection, a collection for making lemonade, and a collection for all the pretty bar things you'll need.
Food52's CEO Amanda Hesser says the original Food52 site will refer readers to Provisions, while Provisions will use Food52 recipes. "We think of them as siblings that get along really well," Hesser told Fast Company. Rare relationships, that one, but commerce-and-editorial partnerships are fairly common. Head on over to Provisions to check out salt plates, vintage spoons, and plenty of Mason jars.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts