- World Coconut Day
- Blueberry Popsicle Day
Food52 Launches E-Commerce Site Provisions
Recipe of the day
- Mindy Kaling’s ‘Spicy and Cheesy’ Umami Burger Is Officially Here
- EXCLUSIVE: Baskin-Robbins Celebrates 70th Birthday with Banana Splits and Mini Cupcakes
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
Named "Provisions," the site combines recipes, photos that make your life look depressing, and products that you need to buy to be living that wonderful, sun-filled life right now. The products are available individualls, and they're also grouped in kits or packages that work with a specific theme. So there's a jamming collection, a collection for making lemonade, and a collection for all the pretty bar things you'll need.
Food52's CEO Amanda Hesser says the original Food52 site will refer readers to Provisions, while Provisions will use Food52 recipes. "We think of them as siblings that get along really well," Hesser told Fast Company. Rare relationships, that one, but commerce-and-editorial partnerships are fairly common. Head on over to Provisions to check out salt plates, vintage spoons, and plenty of Mason jars.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts