- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Food52 Launches E-Commerce Site Provisions
Food52/ProvisionsFood52 launches their e-commerce site today.
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
- Judge’s Ruling May Kill Sysco-US Food Merger
- Would You Bathe with Beer? One Brand Hopes You Will
- Crazy Facts About Your 9 Favorite Candy Brands
Named "Provisions," the site combines recipes, photos that make your life look depressing, and products that you need to buy to be living that wonderful, sun-filled life right now. The products are available individualls, and they're also grouped in kits or packages that work with a specific theme. So there's a jamming collection, a collection for making lemonade, and a collection for all the pretty bar things you'll need.
Food52's CEO Amanda Hesser says the original Food52 site will refer readers to Provisions, while Provisions will use Food52 recipes. "We think of them as siblings that get along really well," Hesser told Fast Company. Rare relationships, that one, but commerce-and-editorial partnerships are fairly common. Head on over to Provisions to check out salt plates, vintage spoons, and plenty of Mason jars.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts