Entertain Blogs: Olympic-Themed Treats and More Links
In today's Link Love, a donut tower for your wedding, plus how to use fresh flowers on cake
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Host an Olympic viewing party with these adorably themed treats (above, left). [Miss Candiquik]
• Scrap a wedding cake and create a tower of donuts. The flower girl will love you for it. [Etsy Blog]
• Incorporate fresh flowers into your cakes for a romantic, garden-inspired look. [A Simple Cake]
• Easy grilled peaches and ricotta are elevated with some excellent balsamic and mint. [Teacher by Day Chef by Night]
• Make these easy sticky buns to impress overnight guests. [Dessert for Two]