- Taco Day
Emmy Rossum Sings Conan an Aria for a Hot Dog
Recipe of the day
- The One Food That Guy Fieri Will Never Eat
- Mario Batali Has Choice Words for Pope Francis: ‘Why Would He Meet with That Woman?’
- Trump Secures Tenant for His DC Hotel After Chefs José Andrés, Geoffrey Zakarian Withdraw
- Art Smith, Mike Lata, and Charleston’s Best Chefs Cook Up a Southern Feast
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Alex Guarnaschelli
We already knew Emmy Rossum could do opera (Phantom, anyone?), but that girl can seriously sing.
Wednesday night on Conan, the Shameless star showed off her singing chops when Conan pulled out a hot dog. Apparently, when she was 7 and 8 years old, she would stop by a butcher stop after opera practice. "If I could sing them an aria, they would give me a hot dog," she says.
Watch below as she stuns Conan and wows the audience. We need more actresses like Rossum out there.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts