- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
Emmy Rossum Sings Conan an Aria for a Hot Dog
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- FBI Subpoenas Texts from Subway Guy Jared Fogle
- Donald Trump Sues Chef José Andrés for $10 Million
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 2
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 1
- Andrew Zimmern’s Comfort Food Is Gas Station Pizza, and Other Things We Learned About the ‘Bizarre Foods’ Host
We already knew Emmy Rossum could do opera (Phantom, anyone?), but that girl can seriously sing.
Wednesday night on Conan, the Shameless star showed off her singing chops when Conan pulled out a hot dog. Apparently, when she was 7 and 8 years old, she would stop by a butcher stop after opera practice. "If I could sing them an aria, they would give me a hot dog," she says.
Watch below as she stuns Conan and wows the audience. We need more actresses like Rossum out there.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts