Emmy Rossum Sings Conan an Aria for a Hot Dog
Recipe of the day
- Indian Cuisine: Simpler Than It Appears
- Santina Awarded Two Stars by Pete Wells
- Bill Gates Is Questioning Your Carnivorous Eating Habits
- Wellness Blogger Who Claimed She Beat Brain Cancer Through Diet Admits It Was All a Lie
- Bon Appétit’s Vegas Uncork’d 2015 Will Bring Celebrity Chefs Together on The Strip
We already knew Emmy Rossum could do opera (Phantom, anyone?), but that girl can seriously sing.
Wednesday night on Conan, the Shameless star showed off her singing chops when Conan pulled out a hot dog. Apparently, when she was 7 and 8 years old, she would stop by a butcher stop after opera practice. "If I could sing them an aria, they would give me a hot dog," she says.
Watch below as she stuns Conan and wows the audience. We need more actresses like Rossum out there.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts