Elisha Cuthbert's Food Truck Wedding
Today on The Daily Meal
- The Pros and Cons of Having a Food Truck Catered Wedding
- Victoria Beckham Works International Food Day and More Celebrity News
- Miley Cyrus Inhales Some Fast Food, and More Celebrity News
- Molly Sims Celebrates Her Baby Shower with Gourmet Food
- Tori Spelling Celebrates Daughter's Birthday with Gardening
It looks like food trucks really are everywhere this summer… even showing up at weddings. Actress Elisha Cuthbert married Toronto Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf this past Saturday in Prince Edward Island, Canada, in a ceremony complete with fireworks, a waterfront view, and food trucks. According to a recent US magazine article, the couple’s parents arranged for food trucks to arrive at midnight to give hungry guests a late-night snack at the reception, which was held at Phaneuf’s secluded estate on the water.
The pair has been dating for five years and announced their engagement last September during a lobster dinner at New Glasgow Lobster on Prince Edward Island. The two planned a formal wedding complete with open-air tents on Phaneuf’s estate, which they love because it allows them to "have a real summer away from the hustle and bustle of our lives."
The two Canadians married in St. James Catholic Church with a reported 300 guests in attendance. The church was decorated in maple leaves and bridesmaids wore pale pink fishtail gowns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts