Eating Up the Inauguration 2013
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
Whether you are one of the estimated 500,000 people expected to watch President Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 21 or are planning to host an inauguration viewing party at home, The Daily Meal’s Inauguration Food and Drink guide has everything you need to patriotically prepare and party like the president.
The Inauguration Food and Drink guide is packed with presidential-inspired cocktails and places to eat (and watch) the inauguration, and the inside scoop of what President Obama and former presidents enjoy eating and drinking.
For those traveling to Washington, D.C., the Inauguration Food and Drink guide features dining guides — including the hottest tables, the best food trucks, and the places, from high-end to casual, where the first family likes to feast.
Follow The Daily Meal (@thedailymeal) for updates and the latest presidential food and drink news. While you’re there, tweet us or leave a comment below sharing what you like to eat in D.C. and how you are celebrating the 2013 inauguration.
Lauren Mack is the special projects editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts