- World Water Week begins
Dunkin' Donuts Adds Caramel Iced Coffee Flavors
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Watching Your Weight? Avoid These Drinks at Starbucks
- 10 Coffee Cocktails That Will Perk You Right Up
- Be Your Own Barista: The Secret to Making Quality Craft Coffee
- Starbucks Is Celebrating 1 Last Hurrah for Summer with 2 New Frappuccino Flavors
- Washington Redskins Coach Joe Barry Drinks 10 Cups of Coffee a Day
It's finally spring, which means people are switching over to iced coffee for their daily caffeine fix. So naturally, Dunkin' Donuts has decided to launch three new flavors ("for a limited time nationwide") of iced coffee.
The new springtime flavors are caramel turtle, caramel almond, and caramel mocha. That's in addition to the blueberry, caramel, cinnamon, coconut, French vanilla, hazelnut, mocha, raspberry, and toasted almond flavors already available.
Of course, none of these are quite as innovative as their doughnut flavors; perhaps we'll have to go abroad for some truly crazy coffee flavors. Mango iced coffee, perhaps?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts