Dunkin' Donuts Adds Caramel Iced Coffee Flavors
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
It's finally spring, which means people are switching over to iced coffee for their daily caffeine fix. So naturally, Dunkin' Donuts has decided to launch three new flavors ("for a limited time nationwide") of iced coffee.
The new springtime flavors are caramel turtle, caramel almond, and caramel mocha. That's in addition to the blueberry, caramel, cinnamon, coconut, French vanilla, hazelnut, mocha, raspberry, and toasted almond flavors already available.
Of course, none of these are quite as innovative as their doughnut flavors; perhaps we'll have to go abroad for some truly crazy coffee flavors. Mango iced coffee, perhaps?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts