Dunkin' Donuts Adds Caramel Iced Coffee Flavors
Recipe of the day
- Home Food Cures for Poison Ivy and Other Summer Bummers
- Former MillerCoors Marketing Executive and 7 Accomplices Indicted for Fraud
- Healthy Takeout Service, GoodMeal, Launches in New York City
- Before They Were Stars: The Humble Beginnings of James Beard Award Winners
- McDonald’s Is Bringing Back the Hamburglar and He Looks Really Weird
It's finally spring, which means people are switching over to iced coffee for their daily caffeine fix. So naturally, Dunkin' Donuts has decided to launch three new flavors ("for a limited time nationwide") of iced coffee.
The new springtime flavors are caramel turtle, caramel almond, and caramel mocha. That's in addition to the blueberry, caramel, cinnamon, coconut, French vanilla, hazelnut, mocha, raspberry, and toasted almond flavors already available.
Of course, none of these are quite as innovative as their doughnut flavors; perhaps we'll have to go abroad for some truly crazy coffee flavors. Mango iced coffee, perhaps?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts