- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Dunkin' Donuts Adds Caramel Iced Coffee Flavors
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Responds to Guy Who Was Banned From Starbucks for Life
- Starbucks Has Its Best Quarter Ever: Profits Have Jumped 22 Percent
- Ride with Lyft and Receive Starbucks Rewards Stars
- Teavana Recalls Tristan Glass Pitchers Due to Reports of Lacerations and Minor Burns
- Are Tea Sommeliers the Next Big Thing?
It's finally spring, which means people are switching over to iced coffee for their daily caffeine fix. So naturally, Dunkin' Donuts has decided to launch three new flavors ("for a limited time nationwide") of iced coffee.
The new springtime flavors are caramel turtle, caramel almond, and caramel mocha. That's in addition to the blueberry, caramel, cinnamon, coconut, French vanilla, hazelnut, mocha, raspberry, and toasted almond flavors already available.
Of course, none of these are quite as innovative as their doughnut flavors; perhaps we'll have to go abroad for some truly crazy coffee flavors. Mango iced coffee, perhaps?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts