Domino's iPad App Makes You a Pizza Hero
Recipe of the day
- Erik Anderson Is Latest to Join Chicago’s Rotating Chefs Restaurant Concept
- David Muñoz, Madrid’s Only 3 Michelin-Starred Chef, Is Coming to New York City
- This Pizzeria Is the First Indiana Business That Will Not Cater Gay Weddings
- 101 Best Restaurants in America
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Rotisserie Chicken-Focused Restaurant Opens in Harlem
In the latest marketing gimmick (counteracting Pizza Hut's 5,000-calorie dinner box press), Domino's has released their latest iPad app.
Called "Domino's Pizza Hero," users "make top quality pizzas by kneading dough, spreading sauce, sprinkling cheese, placing toppings, and more as they race against the clock." There's also a section where you pop air bubbles that form on the crust (we're pretty sure real employees don't do that).
Of course, with the user being a pizza hero and everything, the app assumes users will be hungry and has a "Make an Order" function, because games are no longer just for fun.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts