Domino's iPad App Makes You a Pizza Hero
Recipe of the day
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
In the latest marketing gimmick (counteracting Pizza Hut's 5,000-calorie dinner box press), Domino's has released their latest iPad app.
Called "Domino's Pizza Hero," users "make top quality pizzas by kneading dough, spreading sauce, sprinkling cheese, placing toppings, and more as they race against the clock." There's also a section where you pop air bubbles that form on the crust (we're pretty sure real employees don't do that).
Of course, with the user being a pizza hero and everything, the app assumes users will be hungry and has a "Make an Order" function, because games are no longer just for fun.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts