Domino's iPad App Makes You a Pizza Hero
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
In the latest marketing gimmick (counteracting Pizza Hut's 5,000-calorie dinner box press), Domino's has released their latest iPad app.
Called "Domino's Pizza Hero," users "make top quality pizzas by kneading dough, spreading sauce, sprinkling cheese, placing toppings, and more as they race against the clock." There's also a section where you pop air bubbles that form on the crust (we're pretty sure real employees don't do that).
Of course, with the user being a pizza hero and everything, the app assumes users will be hungry and has a "Make an Order" function, because games are no longer just for fun.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts