Domino's Electric Delivery Scooter Gets a Hilarious Theme Song
Recipe of the day
- This New Art Exhibit Allows You to Taste the Paintings
- Marco Pierre White Opens Revamped, Affordable Restaurant Inside Threadneedles Hotel in London
- What New York City Food Are You, Based on Your Astrological Sign?
- Study Says Travelers Would Rather Give Up Sex Than Coffee
- Things You Should Never Be Able to Buy in a Vending Machine
Electric cars and scooters aren't exactly the safest when they're completely silent and stealthy, so Domino's Pizza in the Netherlands decided to outfit their electric delivery scooters with a recording of somebody mimicking an engine, along with other effects.
Not only does the scooter emit constant beats of "Domino's, Domino's, Domino's," but it also randomly yells things like, "Pizza!" Watch below as the driver navigates bikers and cars. We hope he doesn't get too annoyed by the theme song.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts