- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Dog Herds Men to the Pub in New Guinness Ad
Recipe of the day
- Beer Brewed From Chickpeas Invented: Is Hummus Beer the Next Big Thing?
- Budweiser, Corona, and Blue Moon: America’s Most Popular Beers Could Soon Be All Under One Roof
- Metallica Is Making A Limited Edition Beer in Canada
- 10 Medical Reasons to Drink More Beer
- We're Halfway to St. Paddy's Day: 9 American-Irish Beers Worth Trying
As you might have guessed, it looks pretty damn funny.
Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, Guinness, the holiday's flagship beer, has released a new ad parodying competitive sheep herding. The stage is set at the "St. Patrick's Day Sheep Dog Trials," where adorable border collie pup Roy is tasked with the challenge of herding a group of men (standing in for the sheep) around a field of distractions towards the end goal.
Watch below as the dog navigates the group past obstacles like a TV showing a soccer match and a group of sexy girls, ultimately dropping them off safely at the pub for a pint of Guinness.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts