Dog Herds Men to the Pub in New Guinness Ad
Recipe of the day
- New Ciders from Angry Orchard and Crispin Cider Company
- 9 Low-Calorie, 'Light' Craft Beers for Summer
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
As you might have guessed, it looks pretty damn funny.
Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, Guinness, the holiday's flagship beer, has released a new ad parodying competitive sheep herding. The stage is set at the "St. Patrick's Day Sheep Dog Trials," where adorable border collie pup Roy is tasked with the challenge of herding a group of men (standing in for the sheep) around a field of distractions towards the end goal.
Watch below as the dog navigates the group past obstacles like a TV showing a soccer match and a group of sexy girls, ultimately dropping them off safely at the pub for a pint of Guinness.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts