Dog Herds Men to the Pub in New Guinness Ad
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
As you might have guessed, it looks pretty damn funny.
Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, Guinness, the holiday's flagship beer, has released a new ad parodying competitive sheep herding. The stage is set at the "St. Patrick's Day Sheep Dog Trials," where adorable border collie pup Roy is tasked with the challenge of herding a group of men (standing in for the sheep) around a field of distractions towards the end goal.
Watch below as the dog navigates the group past obstacles like a TV showing a soccer match and a group of sexy girls, ultimately dropping them off safely at the pub for a pint of Guinness.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts