- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Dog Herds Men to the Pub in New Guinness Ad
Recipe of the day
- Truck Carrying 90,000 Beer Bottles Crashes Near Highway 101
- 5 Things That Happen When You Go Out Drinking with Your Best Friend
- The 10 Best IPAs From the 10 Best Craft Breweries in America
- You Can Stop Freaking Out: A Worldwide Beer Crisis Is Not Imminent, Say Hops Farmers
- A 140-Year-Old Bottle of Beer Found in a Garage Sold at Auction for $935
As you might have guessed, it looks pretty damn funny.
Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, Guinness, the holiday's flagship beer, has released a new ad parodying competitive sheep herding. The stage is set at the "St. Patrick's Day Sheep Dog Trials," where adorable border collie pup Roy is tasked with the challenge of herding a group of men (standing in for the sheep) around a field of distractions towards the end goal.
Watch below as the dog navigates the group past obstacles like a TV showing a soccer match and a group of sexy girls, ultimately dropping them off safely at the pub for a pint of Guinness.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts