Disneyland Paris Creating 'Ratatouille' Ride
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Pixar fans everywhere may love the Toy Story ride in the California Disneyland's Tomorrowland, but enthusiasts may have to go abroad for the latest Pixar ride.
Eater reports that Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris is starting construction on a Ratatouille ride, currently titled "Ratatouille Kitchen Calamity!" It all makes perfect sense, since the chef rat Remy dreamt of living in Paris and all that jazz.
It's considered a "dark ride," where people go through fully enclosed spaces, so there must be some sewer scurrying and the like. We'd love it if there were cooking demonstrations for kids, but Eater dutifully notes that there will probably be a restaurant attached.
The park has already created a Parisian walkway with Remy-emblazoned benches and a bust of chef Gusteau. The ride itself will reportedly open in 2014.
Check out the tour of the Ratatouille area below. They make a big deal about the crane, which arrived April 11.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts