The Democrat Cocktail Party
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Despite President Obama's huge lead in the polls that really matter* — the 7-Eleven coffee cups, the BGR burger poll, the California Tortilla's Obama burrito bowl — election night may still be a nail-biter for Democrats. And for that, we are sure that you need a cocktail in hand to either a) scare off the nerves or b) party like it's 2008 should Obama win.
Get your election night watch-party on with the Donkey, the Incumbent, and the Blue Hawaiian cocktail recipes (yeah, we really love that last one — major props for putting two and two together).
But of course, just because this cocktail party is partisan doesn't mean we don't support bipartisan cocktails. After all, the Presidential Cocktail and the Ballot Cocktail are something every voter can agree on.
Get all your recipes here for the election night, for the Obama/ Biden drinkers. However, we do think tha a White House Brown Honey Ale would also be acceptable this Tuesday.
*We know those food polls don't really count.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts