- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
Cutest Halloween Prank: Reverse Trick-or-Treating
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Sure, Halloween is over, but here is an idea for what to do with all your leftover Halloween candy: go reverse trick-or-treating.
A trio of pranksters walked around their city in costume, hiding behind a detached door with one or two bowls of candy, and some Halloween spirit. They set up in fast-food restaurants, grocery stores, college dorms, and other people's doorsteps, offering a treat or two to adults and children alike. Our favorite? Attaching the door to the side of the car and pranking the drive-thru attendees, or bringing the door through the grocery store checkout.
It may be too late to make this your Halloween costume, but next year perhaps? Or just get into the spirit, since Halloween was kind of canceled thanks to Sandy. Watch the adorably upbeat trio spread their Halloween spirit below, as baffled strangers become unplanned trick-or-treaters. Why can't this happen every day?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts