- First electric stove patented (1896)
Cucumber Yogurt with Dill
- One 6-ounce container Greek yogurt, regular or 2 percent
- 1 cucumber, preferably English, peeled and grated
- 1 sprig of fresh dill, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Baked Asparagus with Fried Egg and Dill
- Canned Tuna Open-Faced Sandwich
- Kale, Mango, and Avocado Salad
- Strawberry and Ricotta Appetizer
- Raw Artichoke, Lemon, and Parmesan Salad
- Strawberry, Cheddar, and Chive Spring Salad
- Halibut Cheeks with Meyer Lemon and Basil Vinaigrette
- Avocado Tabbouleh Appetizer
A thick Greek yogurt makes this lighter twist on traditional tzatziki sauce creamy and satisfying with just a few bites. Serve it with grilled or baked salmon, roasted lamb, or chicken.
Click here for more Greek yogurt recipes.
In a bowl, add the yogurt, cucumber, dill, and lemon juice. Mix to combine, adding more lemon juice and dill if desired.