Of Course Will Ferrell Is Back in the Old Milwaukee Super Bowl Commercials
Recipe of the day
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
- DC Brau and Oskar Blues Launch ‘Smells Like Freedom’ IPA with ‘Aromas of Cannabis’
- A Man Shot His Friend for Giving Him the Wrong Brand of Beer
Just when you think the Will Ferrell/Old Milwaukee magic has gone, another ad hits the airwaves and makes you giggle, cringe, and wish Ferrell would show up in all of our beer commercials.
Ferrell is back at it for round two of Super Bowl beer ads with Old Milwaukee; the ad (which only appeared in three city markets) isn't quite as graphic as the GoDaddy Super Bowl commercial with Bar Refaeli, but it's getting up there.
It shouldn't be much of a surprise that Ferrell continues to make these beer ads with Old Milwaukee, as not only did he tell AdWeek that he loves "good, crappy beer," but he's given total creative license to do whatever he wants in the ads. He said to Eater San Diego while on a pub crawl (of course), "Old Milwaukee makes a product to get you drunk; it's good in eight or nine or 10 samplings, you can't just enjoy one." We imagine eight or nine or 10 "samplings" of Old Milwaukee would make these ads that much funnier.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts