- Oyster Day
Of Course There's a 'Twilight' Engagement Shoot
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Make Your Own Beachfront Boardwalk Treats for an End-of-Summer Bash at Home
- This Turkish Couple Spent Their Wedding Reception Handing Out Food to Refugees
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
If there are Harry Potter-themed weddings, it's only natural that the next tween magic-filled book-turned-movie would start to inundate the bridal scene.
Exhibit A: This Twilight-inspired engagement shoot, courtesy of K&K Photography. Photographer Jeff Kathrein was studying the post-production techniques of the Twilight photos and movie posters when he met the bride.
"When I saw Lindsay I couldn't help but see that she looked quite a bit like Kristen Stewart, the actress for the Twilight series," he told us in an email. "During our meeting I mentioned this to her and also that we offer an upgrade to our engagement sessions, called a Fashion Engagement Session, where we provide hair/makeup/styling and even craft services to our clients and we go all-out on a shoot of their choice... Before I had even finished mentioning it Lindsay affirmed her interest and the rest was history."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts