Of Course There's a Gangnam-Style Vodka Coming
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
If you find yourself needing a strong drink to rid yourself of "Oppan, Gangnam Style!" from resounding in your head over, and over, and over, you may be happy (too strong a word?) to find that soon there will be a Gangnam Style vodka to cure all your ills.
It's not exactly that the singer Psy has endorsed the vodka, the Huffington Post reports. Actually, a Russian company called Woobo International has filed a trademark claim in the U.S. for the phrase "Oppan, Gangnam Style," to use in three markets: action figures, vegetable-based snack foods (because that will get kids to eat their veggies), and "alcoholic beverages besides beer." That could also include cocktails and juices, reports RT.com.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts