- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
The Coolest Starbucks Stores Around the World
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Responds to Guy Who Was Banned From Starbucks for Life
- Starbucks Has Its Best Quarter Ever: Profits Have Jumped 22 Percent
- Ride with Lyft and Receive Starbucks Rewards Stars
- Teavana Recalls Tristan Glass Pitchers Due to Reports of Lacerations and Minor Burns
- Are Tea Sommeliers the Next Big Thing?
It's been said that you're never farther than 170 miles from a Starbucks in America — and we can assume that will become only more true as Starbucks continues its global domination. As of July 2012, there were 17,651 Starbucks locations worldwide, with an additional 1,500 planned for 2013. In fact, the company just recently announced that it would be opening its 1,000th location in Japan this summer.
Starbucks location has a certain aesthetic — dark wood paneling, Pantone green accents, chic and comfortable seating for a true coffeehouse vibe — we can all admit that our Starbucks locations have a big box store, cookie-cutter feel to them. So when we find uniquely designed Starbucks stores from Singapore to Amsterdam, we get excited for the unusual. With innovative design, unique architecture that fits within the city's landscape, and unusual concepts, these are the Starbucks worth visiting.
From all corners of the globe, Starbucks has made an imprint on the global coffee scene. Check out these unique Starbucks locations around the globe — maybe it'll inspire your next travel itinerary when you're visiting these countries.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts