- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Condé Nast Traveler Announces Global Tasting Tour
Recipe of the day
- 620 Square Miles of Food Celebration and Conservation in Milan
- Disney World’s 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Details Are Finally Released
- A Peek at the Relais & Châteaux Gourmet Festival at Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Tokyo's Robot Restaurant Puts Cat Cafes to Shame
- Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015: An Overview
The event, which will span over one month, will bring together New York chefs that represent different areas of global cuisine. The kick off event will take place at the annual Celebrate Flatiron Chefs celebration in Madison Square Park, but special offers will continue all month long throughout New York.
Ticket holders can expect menu items include lobster salad with arbequiña olive juice and tomato popcorn to honor Spanish cuisine, and a Southern Gentleman’s Feast, which will highlight Chef Jean-Paul Bourgeois’ upbringing in the bayou at Gramercy Terrace. Other events like Artisinal Korean at Hanjan will feature Korean food items like akaushi-beef that have never before been served in the United States.
Tickets are only available for MasterCard holders, who will also be eligible for VIP access at the kick-off event.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts