Condé Nast Traveler Announces Global Tasting Tour
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
The event, which will span over one month, will bring together New York chefs that represent different areas of global cuisine. The kick off event will take place at the annual Celebrate Flatiron Chefs celebration in Madison Square Park, but special offers will continue all month long throughout New York.
Ticket holders can expect menu items include lobster salad with arbequiña olive juice and tomato popcorn to honor Spanish cuisine, and a Southern Gentleman’s Feast, which will highlight Chef Jean-Paul Bourgeois’ upbringing in the bayou at Gramercy Terrace. Other events like Artisinal Korean at Hanjan will feature Korean food items like akaushi-beef that have never before been served in the United States.
Tickets are only available for MasterCard holders, who will also be eligible for VIP access at the kick-off event.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts