- California Wine Month begins
Condé Nast Traveler Announces Global Tasting Tour
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
- The Craziest Corn Mazes in America
- From Farms to Orchards: The Top Places to Pick Apples in America
- This Unbelievable Bacon Brisket Bomb Won First Place at the Iowa State Fair
- The Food Film Festival: Where You Can Eat Whatever You See on Screen
The event, which will span over one month, will bring together New York chefs that represent different areas of global cuisine. The kick off event will take place at the annual Celebrate Flatiron Chefs celebration in Madison Square Park, but special offers will continue all month long throughout New York.
Ticket holders can expect menu items include lobster salad with arbequiña olive juice and tomato popcorn to honor Spanish cuisine, and a Southern Gentleman’s Feast, which will highlight Chef Jean-Paul Bourgeois’ upbringing in the bayou at Gramercy Terrace. Other events like Artisinal Korean at Hanjan will feature Korean food items like akaushi-beef that have never before been served in the United States.
Tickets are only available for MasterCard holders, who will also be eligible for VIP access at the kick-off event.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts