Conan O’Brien Makes Sweet, Sweet Cereal Milk
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Last night Momofuku pastry chef Christina Tosi dropped by the Conan set to make some cereal milk, which freaked O’Brien out for a bit until Tosi set him up with a giant bowl of Lucky Charms. He got really into it. "It's like a dream I had last night," he said, running his hands through the marshmallows.
We learn about Conan O’Brien’s cereal and Gossip Girl combo, Tosi’s cereal-stealing babysitting ways, and the reason for Lucky Charm’s radioactive blue milk. Eater has the full video, complete with Coco’s reaction to crack pie. “You just call it crack pie? But you don’t put crack in it? That’s false advertising!”
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts