- Moldy Cheese Day
Conan O’Brien Makes Sweet, Sweet Cereal Milk
Recipe of the day
- Chef José Andrés Is Turning the Tables on Donald Trump, Sues Him for $8 Million
- Paul Prudhomme, Beloved New Orleans Celebrity Chef, Has Died at 75
- James Beard Foundation’s Taste America Climbs to the Top of the Space Needle in Seattle
- Chef José Andrés: Donald Trump Is a ‘Clever Maniac’
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to Follow Australian Chef Adam Liaw on Social Media
Last night Momofuku pastry chef Christina Tosi dropped by the Conan set to make some cereal milk, which freaked O’Brien out for a bit until Tosi set him up with a giant bowl of Lucky Charms. He got really into it. "It's like a dream I had last night," he said, running his hands through the marshmallows.
We learn about Conan O’Brien’s cereal and Gossip Girl combo, Tosi’s cereal-stealing babysitting ways, and the reason for Lucky Charm’s radioactive blue milk. Eater has the full video, complete with Coco’s reaction to crack pie. “You just call it crack pie? But you don’t put crack in it? That’s false advertising!”
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts