- Albert Roux born
- Piereogi Day
New Milk Bar, New Bagel Bomb
Recipe of the day
- Dumpling Restaurant Sues Copycat Rival for Stealing Dozens of Recipes
- This Gourmet Japanese Restaurant Only Serves Canned Food
- Lady Gaga’s Former Personal Chef Opened a Restaurant in New York City
- This is the Best Way to Send Back Food in a Restaurant
- Chef Cesare Casella Is No Longer Associated with Salumeria Rosi
Last Wednesday David Chang and Christina Tosi unveiled the new location of Momofuku Milk Bar across the street from Momofuku Ssäm Bar (and the old Milk Bar). They also introduced a new bagel bomb last week that includes a black sesame bagel filled with cucumber dill cream cheese, "for the vegetarians," a staffmember said offhand. Other new additions to the Milk Bar menu will include alcoholic milkshakes, now that they have a liquor license.
Chang told Grub Street about his plan to introduce an "all duck counter service menu" this week at Ssäm Bar. The menu, which will be available only Monday through Friday will feature rotisserie duck. Stay tuned for more information about what Chang plans to do with the newly available space at Ssäm Bar.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts