New Milk Bar, New Bagel Bomb
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Christina Tosi is Opening a Milk Bar Pop-Up in Madison Square Park
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
Last Wednesday David Chang and Christina Tosi unveiled the new location of Momofuku Milk Bar across the street from Momofuku Ssäm Bar (and the old Milk Bar). They also introduced a new bagel bomb last week that includes a black sesame bagel filled with cucumber dill cream cheese, "for the vegetarians," a staffmember said offhand. Other new additions to the Milk Bar menu will include alcoholic milkshakes, now that they have a liquor license.
Chang told Grub Street about his plan to introduce an "all duck counter service menu" this week at Ssäm Bar. The menu, which will be available only Monday through Friday will feature rotisserie duck. Stay tuned for more information about what Chang plans to do with the newly available space at Ssäm Bar.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts