- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Cold Cure Smoothie
Courtesy of Magic Mix Juicery
- 13 Ounces freshly squeezed organic orange juice
- 1/4 Cup frozen organic pineapple
- 2 organic curly kale leaves
- 1 Tablespoon "truly natural vitamin C" by HealthForce nutritionals (available at health stores)
It should be no surprise that the recipes most people are looking for this season are cold- and flu-fighting drinks. Now, we have the perfect recipe to boost your immunity and fight back at any lingering cold. From the newly opened Magic Mix Juicery, a contemporary, raw grab-and-go concept from certified health coach Jil Larsen, the Cold Cure smoothie is an easy recipe for when you're under the weather.
Blend all ingredients together until smooth.