- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Coffee vs. Tea: What You Should Drink for the Most Health Benefits
Recipe of the day
- Be Your Own Barista: The Secret to Making Quality Craft Coffee
- Starbucks Is Celebrating 1 Last Hurrah for Summer with 2 New Frappuccino Flavors
- Washington Redskins Coach Joe Barry Drinks 10 Cups of Coffee a Day
- These Creepy Coffee Lids That Look Like Human Faces Are Trending in Korea
- How to Make a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home
Despite their many differences, you'd be hard-pressed to find two beverages that are healthier for you. Numerous studies have shown the health benefits of coffee, and the many diseases drinking coffee regularly can prevent. Tea is no different; from diabetes to Alzheimer's, it seems tea can prevent it all. And these drinks do as much for the body as they do for the mind. Ever noticed just how much a cup of coffee or a cup of tea can do for your mood?
Coffee and tea are packed with lots of antioxidants and chemicals, like ECGC in green tea, that will improve your health. Still unsure what to drink? Read on, thanks to our infographic from coffee lover and blogger Ryoko.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts