- First electric stove patented (1896)
Coffee vs. Tea: What You Should Drink for the Most Health Benefits
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Brooklyn Artist Sues Starbucks for Alleged Copyright Infringement
- La Colombe Creates First-Ever Latte on Tap
- Starbucks Has Lined Up 6 New Frappuccino Flavors, Including Cotton Candy and Cupcake
- Starbucks Has Taken the Classic Cappuccino Off the Menu at Many Locations
- Neil Young Blasts Monsanto, GMOs, and Starbucks in New Music Video
Despite their many differences, you'd be hard-pressed to find two beverages that are healthier for you. Numerous studies have shown the health benefits of coffee, and the many diseases drinking coffee regularly can prevent. Tea is no different; from diabetes to Alzheimer's, it seems tea can prevent it all. And these drinks do as much for the body as they do for the mind. Ever noticed just how much a cup of coffee or a cup of tea can do for your mood?
Coffee and tea are packed with lots of antioxidants and chemicals, like ECGC in green tea, that will improve your health. Still unsure what to drink? Read on, thanks to our infographic from coffee lover and blogger Ryoko.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts