Chili Recipes for Warm Winter Suppers
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
What’s the one dish everyone expects at any sport-viewing party? That’s right, chili. We’ve found crowd-pleasing chili recipes that vary from the classic to the white and everything in between. The chili rescue is here.
— mackicayloma, Babble
Chipotle Pumpkin Chili
Use up the last of your pumpkins and add a smoky flavor with chipotle for this super bowl of chili.
Make your own chipotle pumpkin chili.
Spicy, Cozy Chili Bean Soup
Is it chili or is it soup? It's both and a tasty halftime treat.
Make your own spicy cozy chili bean soup.
White Chicken Chili
It may not look like chili, but it will blow your guest away with flavor.
Make your own white chicken chili.
Classic Chili in Cheese Bowls
What's better than a classic chili recipe? A classic chili in a cheese bowl!
Make your own classic chili in cheese bowls.
Killer Beef Red Chili
It's got killer in the title, so it must be a crowd-pleaser. Not to mention, I really want the little cauldron in the photo.
Make your own killer beef red chili.
More From Babble:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts