- First espresso machine patented (1938)
Cheetos Rolls Out Some Crazy New Snack Mixes
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Hydrox Cookies, the ‘Original Oreos,’ Seek Donald Trump’s Approval
- 90,000 Pounds of Johnsonville Sausage Products Recalled
- WATCH: This Pastor’s Hilarious Musical Ode to the Return of Blue Bell Ice Cream
- In a Soup Bowl (Not) Far, Far Away: ‘Star Wars’ Campbell’s Soups Are Here!
- Mindy Kaling’s ‘Spicy and Cheesy’ Umami Burger Is Officially Here
For those who have been accustomed to two Cheetos varieties — crunchy and puffy — you might be in for a bit of a shock after seeing their newest offerings.
Parent company Frito-Lay, hot on the heels of rolling out onion ring flavored potato chips, has launched two new varieties of Cheetos snack mixes, according to Daily Markets: Xtra Cheezy and Cheezy Salsa.
The brand actually expanded beyond just crunchy and puffy years ago, releasing spicy varieties and various shapes. But these new snack mixes combine the best of multiple worlds. Here’s what’s in the two mixes:
Cheetos Mix-Ups Xtra Cheezy Snack Mix:
Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Flavored Snacks
Cheetos Puffs Double Cheddar Flavored Snacks
Cheetos Nacho Cheese Flavored Grid-Shaped Snacks
Cheetos Parmesan Flavored Mini-Puffs Snacks
Cheetos Mix-Ups Cheezy Salsa Snack Mix:
Cheetos Crunchy Salsa Picante Flavored Snacks
Cheetos Puffs Cheddar Flavored Snacks
Cheetos Chipotle Cheddar Flavored Grid-Shaped Snacks
Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Flavored Mini-Puffs Snacks
Sounds like cheesy goodness to us! The mixes themselves even look fairly crazy, with a mix of shapes and colors. The most jarring one, in our opinion, is the jalapeño-Cheddar flavored Cheetos, which is a very bright green.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts