Check Out José Andrés' New Food Truck, Pepe
Recipe of the day
- Mario Batali Created a Patti Smith-Inspired Linguine Recipe with Anchovies and Truffles
- Peek Inside ‘Chopped’ Judge Chris Santos’ New York City Apartment
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
Even though California, home of the food truck trend, may be having a rough time with food truck legislation, Washington D.C. just got another high-profile kitchen on wheels.
Spanish chef José Andrés has been tweeting photos of his new baby, Pepe, and the menu looks fantastic. There's a Spanish pork burger, roasted eggplant, Ibérico pork and Serrano ham with caramelized onions, chicken noodle soup, and of course, a chocolate and hazelnut ice cream flauta for dessert.
HuffPo has some great photos of the food, but be sure to check out the menu below.
Andrés sure seems proud, tweeting the menu along with the message, "mi nuevo food truck dedicado al Barcelona..." (or "My new food truck dedicated to Barcelona," if you couldn't make that out).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts