Check Out José Andrés' New Food Truck, Pepe
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Even though California, home of the food truck trend, may be having a rough time with food truck legislation, Washington D.C. just got another high-profile kitchen on wheels.
Spanish chef José Andrés has been tweeting photos of his new baby, Pepe, and the menu looks fantastic. There's a Spanish pork burger, roasted eggplant, Ibérico pork and Serrano ham with caramelized onions, chicken noodle soup, and of course, a chocolate and hazelnut ice cream flauta for dessert.
HuffPo has some great photos of the food, but be sure to check out the menu below.
Andrés sure seems proud, tweeting the menu along with the message, "mi nuevo food truck dedicado al Barcelona..." (or "My new food truck dedicated to Barcelona," if you couldn't make that out).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts