- Dave "Wendy's" Thomas born (1932)
Check Out Jean Paul Gaultier's Madonna-Inspired Diet Coke Bottles
Recipe of the day
- Man Sues Rockstar Energy, Alleges it Gave Him a Heart Attack
- Starbucks to Discontinue Valencia Orange Refresher, Release New Flavor
- Exercise Enthusiasts Should Watch Water Intake, Study Says
- The Best Root Beers for Making Root Beer Floats
- Bay Area Might Explore Recycling Toilet Water for Use as Drinking Water
Looks like more fashion stars are getting into bottle designing. First Karl Lagerfeld released a wine bottle, and now Jean Paul Gaultier has paired up with Diet Coke to jazz up their image.
The white bottles are decorated with Madonna's corset and stripes, and while drinking out of these nontransparent bottles will be a pain, at least you can look fashionable carrying these around.
Watch the commercial and behind the scenes video below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts