Check Out Jean Paul Gaultier's Madonna-Inspired Diet Coke Bottles
Recipe of the day
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
Looks like more fashion stars are getting into bottle designing. First Karl Lagerfeld released a wine bottle, and now Jean Paul Gaultier has paired up with Diet Coke to jazz up their image.
The white bottles are decorated with Madonna's corset and stripes, and while drinking out of these nontransparent bottles will be a pain, at least you can look fashionable carrying these around.
Watch the commercial and behind the scenes video below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts