- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Check Out Jean Paul Gaultier's Madonna-Inspired Diet Coke Bottles
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Goat Milk Entrepreneur Invents Drive-By Milking Van
- 10 Smoothie Recipes So Easy (and Good!) That You'll Never Skip Breakfast Again
- 10 Smoothies So Easy Even Kids Can Make Them
- Federal Trade Commission Shuts Down Energy Drink Company Vemma for Alleged Pyramid Scheme
- Drink More Water to Lose Weight, Study Says
Looks like more fashion stars are getting into bottle designing. First Karl Lagerfeld released a wine bottle, and now Jean Paul Gaultier has paired up with Diet Coke to jazz up their image.
The white bottles are decorated with Madonna's corset and stripes, and while drinking out of these nontransparent bottles will be a pain, at least you can look fashionable carrying these around.
Watch the commercial and behind the scenes video below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts