Check Out Ferran Adrià's Special Pepsi Can
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
Pepsi isn't just making headlines for its "fat-blocking" soda in Japan. Now, the celebrity chef behind (the now-closed) elBulli, Ferran Adrià, graces a limited-edition can of Pepsi in Spain.
Adrià's face isn't the only one to show up on these cans; the design is part of Pepsi's celebration of "Being Creative, Congress of Brilliant Minds." Also honored with a designed Pepsi can: Kukuxumusu artist Mikel Urmeneta, scientist and explorer Angela Posada-Swafford, evolutionary psychologist Nancy Segal, paleontologist Jack Horner, and robotics pioneer Dennis Hong in this "congress" — quite a group to be paired with.
Eater translates that the group was in Madrid to give "presentations about issues affecting society today," including a raffle for the customized cans. Adrià was made a PepsiCo spokesperson back in 2011. Congrats to Adrià — not everyone gets their face splayed on a soda can.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts