Check Out This Ewok-Themed Gingerbread Set
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
A crafty blogger behind The Infinite Yums created these amazing Star Wars-themed gingerbread sculptures (they can only be called sculptures).
The project was for a Festival of Trees fundraiser, and the results are adorable, which explains why the post has been trending on Boing Boing. There's even an edible Death Star made out of Rice Krispies treats. The entire set is made of gingerbread, royal icing, fondant, and some cinnamon sticks. The Ewoks? Fondant and chocolate.
Check out the blog to see the process.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts