Check Out Das Racist in the 'Dosa Hunt' Trailer
Recipe of the day
- Pete Wells Gives 3 Stars to Scandinavian Aquavit in Midtown Manhattan
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Hooters
- Surprises in Ranking for Daniel, Jean-Georges, and David Chang as Second Half of World’s 100 Best Restaurants Announced
- Polite Customers Get Cheaper Kebabs in Vienna
- In-N-Out Employee Arrested for Attempt on Boss’ Life
Who knew hip musicians would be so into dosas? This upcoming short film Dosa Hunt from Stereogum's Amrit Singh features seven New York City-based musicians from Vampire Weekend, Das Racist, Neon Indian, Yeasayer, and more, all in the search for the perfect dosa.
Watch the trailer for "the greatest hunt for South Indian food in NYC ever committed to film" below, as they hit up New York staples like Patel Brothers, Dosa Hutt, and more.
Grub Street reports the full short film will be out this spring.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts