- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
Celebrity Fast Food Commercials — Before They Were Famous
Recipe of the day
- Expect Healthier School Lunches: ‘Big Food’ Finally Caving to Michelle Obama’s Nutrition Standards
- Man Rescues Rack of Ribs From an Apartment Complex Fire
- The USDA Will No Longer Refer to Small-Sized Raisins as ‘Midgets’
- Taxi Driver Spends 12 Hours on the Job, Then Takes 5 Hours to Cook Free Food for the Homeless
- The Daily Dish: September 3, 2015
There is no doubt that the road to fame can be long and winding, and many of Hollywood's A-list stars cut their teeth in the business while endorsing fast food. Since following the lives of celebrities and eating fast food are two highly popular guilty pleasure pastimes, this YouTube video collection is sure to satisfy both cravings.
• Brad Pitt pre-Thelma and Louise, pops a can of Pringles.
• Before slaying vampires in her teens, Sarah Michelle Gellar was a Burger King kid.
• Pre-Seinfeld, Jason Alexander got groovy endorsing the McDLT.
• Before playing Joey on Friends, Matt Le Blanc charmed Heinz fans.
• Ben Affleck delivered for Burger King before breaking big with Good Will Hunting.
• Long before Lord of the Rings, Elijah Wood endorsed Pizza Hut.
• No stranger to childhood fame, Drew Barrymore co-starred with the Pillsbury Doughboy.
• Funny guy Seth Green got a break starring in a Burger King commercial.
• Before rubbing elbows on screen with Leo Dicaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt promoted Pop Tarts.
• Pre-Cosby Show and Disney Channel fame, Raven Symone melted hearts with Cool Whip.
• Lindsay Lohan once touting the wonders of Jell-O with Bill Cosby.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts