- Oyster Day
Celebrity Fast Food Commercials — Before They Were Famous
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- This Genetically Modified Rice Could Make More Food and Reduce Greenhouse Gases
- Military Developing New Menu Options, Packaging for Meals Ready-to-Eat
- The Science Behind What Makes Bacon Taste So Delicious
- Jimmy John’s CEO Is Under Fire for Allegedly Hunting Big-Game Animals
- Is the CEO of Starbucks Considering a Presidential Run?
There is no doubt that the road to fame can be long and winding, and many of Hollywood's A-list stars cut their teeth in the business while endorsing fast food. Since following the lives of celebrities and eating fast food are two highly popular guilty pleasure pastimes, this YouTube video collection is sure to satisfy both cravings.
• Brad Pitt pre-Thelma and Louise, pops a can of Pringles.
• Before slaying vampires in her teens, Sarah Michelle Gellar was a Burger King kid.
• Pre-Seinfeld, Jason Alexander got groovy endorsing the McDLT.
• Before playing Joey on Friends, Matt Le Blanc charmed Heinz fans.
• Ben Affleck delivered for Burger King before breaking big with Good Will Hunting.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts