CeeLo Green Selling Sake, Asian Spirits
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Voice judge and Madonna-outsparkler CeeLo Green is jumping on the alcohol bandwagon — he recently became the owner of Ty Ku sake and Asian spirits.
So while Clooney has launched his own tequila line, Green's business involves soju and sake, and the singer will be promoting all products. He even sold the LA Times on the Ty Ku Citrus Liqueur, which has a green, glowing bottle befitting of the performer. But of course, Green sells it as "very accommodating, like a gentleman so to speak... It’s very suave and sophisticated, soft-spoken but serious." Err... sure.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts