CeeLo Green Selling Sake, Asian Spirits
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
The Voice judge and Madonna-outsparkler CeeLo Green is jumping on the alcohol bandwagon — he recently became the owner of Ty Ku sake and Asian spirits.
So while Clooney has launched his own tequila line, Green's business involves soju and sake, and the singer will be promoting all products. He even sold the LA Times on the Ty Ku Citrus Liqueur, which has a green, glowing bottle befitting of the performer. But of course, Green sells it as "very accommodating, like a gentleman so to speak... It’s very suave and sophisticated, soft-spoken but serious." Err... sure.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts