George Clooney Launching Tequila Line
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
With all the celebrities going into the wine business these days (Drew Barrymore, Antonio Banderas, etc.), George Clooney is obviously doing something a little different. Gorgeous George has decided to release a tequila line, called Casamigos.
The Descendants star has teamed up with Cindy Crawford's husband, restaurateur Rande Gerber. Gerber has reportedly promised to sell the tequila "at a reasonable price point," but we can probably expect to see Casamigos at Gerber's various venues across the U.S. and in Chile.
The brand is named after Clooney and Gerber's homes in Mexico, and Clooney, Gerber, Crawford, and (presumably) Stacy Kiebler have reportedly been drinking the tequila for the past couple years. Well, if it's good enough for that crowd...
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts