- Fried Chicken Day
Caramelized Onion and Parmesan Frittata
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Foil-Baked Salmon with Mango, Chile, and Lime
- Grilled Eggplant with Feta and Cucumber
- Grilled Swordfish Sliders
- Cinnamon-Scented Millet with Grilled Summer Vegetables
- Penne with Cherry Tomatoes and Zucchini Blossoms
- Grilled Swordfish with Thai Dipping Sauce
- Bacon and Jarlsberg Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 'No-Name' Hot Dog
- Grilled Fish with Watermelon Salsa
A meal for one should be simple and delicious. With just five ingredients, this is a quick and easy dish to whip up any night of the week. Serve with a lightly dressed arugula salad on the side and some roasted potatoes for a complete meal.
In an 8-inch frying pan, cook the onion in the olive oil over very low heat until caramelized, stirring occasionally, for about 25-30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the eggs in a bowl and stir in the cheese. Add to the pan and transfer to the oven. Bake until almost set, about 5 minutes; the center should still jiggle slightly when the pan is shaken. Remove from the oven and serve.