Buffalo Wings Most Popular for Game Day
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The least popular, tying with 5 percent each, were mini hot dogs and the crudités platter.
Luckily for nutritionists, the crudités platter still gets eaten; a recent Wall Street Journal article points out that carrot consumption jumps 25 percent on Super Bowl Sunday.
But if you're looking to be Mr. or Ms. Popular come Game Day, definitely bring a platter of wings. You can never have too much, and we've even rounded up seven creative wing recipes just for the big day.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts