Bradley Cooper Making Our Hot Chef Dreams Come True
Today on The Daily Meal
- San Francisco Brewer Makes Girl Scout Cookie Beer, Makes All Our Dreams Come True
- Gordon Ramsay to School Bradley Cooper for 'Chef' Film
- Camp Schramsberg: A Champagne Lover's Dream Come True
- Vintage Wine Weekend at Four Seasons Maui: A Connoisseurs Dream Come True
- Godiva Makes Chocolate Dreams Comes True with Trufflelata
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
People's Sexiest Man Alive 2011 may have made Oscar waves with Silver Linings Playbook this awards season, but next year we expect to see him on a couple of cooking shows.
Variety reports that Cooper is in discussions to star in the Derek Cianfrance-directed movie Chef, where a chef who loses his Paris restaurant gets his team together for a London restaurant. French film actor Omar Sy is also in talks to join the project.
Considering Cianfrance most recently directed Blue Valentine with similarly chiseled Ryan Gosling, we imagine Chef will be a more realistic and dark comedy, as opposed to light and romantic. According to Variety, Cooper will star as the disgraced chef who lost his Michelin-rated restaurant in Paris. The movie will show Cooper bringing his whole team together to create the "best restaurant ever" in London.
Cooper has played a chef before in Kitchen Confidential, so his knife skills might be up to par. But hopefully it won't be too long until we see him on this tumblr. Fictional chefs count, right?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts