Bradley Cooper Making Our Hot Chef Dreams Come True
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
People's Sexiest Man Alive 2011 may have made Oscar waves with Silver Linings Playbook this awards season, but next year we expect to see him on a couple of cooking shows.
Variety reports that Cooper is in discussions to star in the Derek Cianfrance-directed movie Chef, where a chef who loses his Paris restaurant gets his team together for a London restaurant. French film actor Omar Sy is also in talks to join the project.
Considering Cianfrance most recently directed Blue Valentine with similarly chiseled Ryan Gosling, we imagine Chef will be a more realistic and dark comedy, as opposed to light and romantic. According to Variety, Cooper will star as the disgraced chef who lost his Michelin-rated restaurant in Paris. The movie will show Cooper bringing his whole team together to create the "best restaurant ever" in London.
Cooper has played a chef before in Kitchen Confidential, so his knife skills might be up to par. But hopefully it won't be too long until we see him on this tumblr. Fictional chefs count, right?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts